The Weston Creek Athletics Club is looking for individuals and groups to assist with the upcoming Weston Creek Half Marathon and Community Fun Run.
There are a range of different roles available on the day, including:
- Timing chip hand out and recovery for pre-entrants
- Late registrations – involving entering data, issuing a timing chip
- Drink & Aid Station assistants (3 stations on the course and one at the finish line)
- Run Marshalling
- Lead and Tail Bike Riders (for both the 10km and 21.1 Km events)
- Baggage Area Management,
- Finish Line and Recovery Support, and
- BBQ chef and selling of drinks.
In exchange for volunteering, we will be providing each volunteer with a BBQ breakfast and drink.
Contact us for more information if you are able to assist.